Welcome!

I am glad you chose to visit! My blog is a compilation of the many hats I find myself wearing. On any given day I may be an encourager, an instructor, or just a lady who is venting. You, dear reader, will probably identify with my triumphs and my tribulations! These snapshots fit into my Life Scrapbook I have named A. McInnis Artworks. I hope you will find something worth your while.


Sunday, December 12, 2010

Help Me Help Other Bloggers!


I am adding to my "Blogs I Love" list every day. I hope you will look to the right on my blog and browse them. There are local ones and faraway ones, but all have lots to offer. Most bloggers I know really work hard to present thoughts and projects for you to enjoy. I hope you will become a "Follower" of the ones that I like, link to others and let us know about the ones you find. Hey, folks, we are all in this life together....let's help and enjoy each other!!


I am determined to find out how to have a Blog Party...you will enjoy this and I am researching how to set one up. It's like going to a party without having to dress up or leave your home on a winter's day!! Details forthcoming.
Don't forget the December Blog Giveaway...Dec. 18th. Hope you will sign up as a Follower so you will be eligible. I LOVE my readers...even if you elect NOT to follow though. Thanks for spending time with me.

1 comment:

grey rose (they/them) said...

Awesome! It is just too much fun blog browsing!
Here is a link of a great place to help you set up a "blog hop"
http://www.linkytools.com/

love ya! Happy Sunday!