Welcome!

I am glad you chose to visit! My blog is a compilation of the many hats I find myself wearing. On any given day I may be an encourager, an instructor, or just a lady who is venting. You, dear reader, will probably identify with my triumphs and my tribulations! These snapshots fit into my Life Scrapbook I have named A. McInnis Artworks. I hope you will find something worth your while.


Thursday, March 3, 2011

Looking Forward to Tomorrow

Hello, out there in blogland. Sorry I haven't posted too much lately. Having some health issues and hope to be "up and at 'em" soon. Hope you are enjoying this lovely weather.

Blessings,

2 comments:

Ricki Treleaven said...

I hope you are better soon! Take your time... we'll be here! :D

Susanne Thomas said...

I understand completely, I have been down since 2/22 with Broncitis...it is hell to get old:) Hope you are feeling better soon:)

Susanne Allen Thomas