Welcome!

I am glad you chose to visit! My blog is a compilation of the many hats I find myself wearing. On any given day I may be an encourager, an instructor, or just a lady who is venting. You, dear reader, will probably identify with my triumphs and my tribulations! These snapshots fit into my Life Scrapbook I have named A. McInnis Artworks. I hope you will find something worth your while.


Sunday, March 20, 2011

* Trying to Not Fly the Coop!

Apparently, I am going to have to return to work in order to get any rest...Spring Break almost did me in. In addition to cleaning up the yard & back porch (which included fighting pine pollen), cleaning out the garage and attic, cleaning up the house...I also got a new Flea Market booth up and running. I had forgotten how physically taxing that is...I had to keep going "over" the security gate in order to unload my car because I couldn't remove the heavy metal gate and put it back in place by myself...I haven't "hopped" that high in 15 years and my poor old calves are a quivering hot mess!

I was excited to have done quite well in terms of items sold on my "opening" days of the the market. If you'd like to know more about the Magnolia FM, read here.

I introduced the market to my annual "You're No Spring Chicken" sale and I found the perfect coop for these ladies. I will do a post later to properly introduce them to you. (Each one is different and is named appropriately!) The crochet pattern is over 25 years old and I still love them, especially done up in all the specialty yarns that we have on today's yarn market.
I'm cutting this post short. Five a.m. comes early and I am so worn out that I can hardly type...boy, the Ole Gray Mare, she ain't what she used to be...many long years ago....

May your pine pollen be a mere dusting,

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your chickens! Are they for sale outside the flea market?

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

They really are the CUTEST! I would love to have the pattern! My sister could probably make them! I'm not very good! lol Love the crate..PERFECT! ♥