Welcome!

I am glad you chose to visit! My blog is a compilation of the many hats I find myself wearing. On any given day I may be an encourager, an instructor, or just a lady who is venting. You, dear reader, will probably identify with my triumphs and my tribulations! These snapshots fit into my Life Scrapbook I have named A. McInnis Artworks. I hope you will find something worth your while.


Monday, March 28, 2011

A Tutorial and a Give Away Are Coming Saturday!!

I have some very fun news to share!

I will be a featured blogger this Saturday at How Sweet the Sound.

Each Saturday, Beverly hosts Pink Saturday and everyone who joins the party posts something PINK! It's great fun and brings back such wonderful memories...

it's definitely a "girl thing"!!


My pink Kewpie doll was my contribution this past Saturday. Hint: Do you like sweet bunnies and fluffy chicks? AND tutorials?! AND a Give Away!!


My heart, be still! I am fired up and ready!



No! I will NOT tell you any more...


You will just have to be sure and drop by for a little visit on Saturday!


Prepare to be dazzled,


4 comments:

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Angela, I'll be there with bells on!

That kewpie doll is adorable. LOL! Can't way to see what you're up to...

XOXOXO,

Sheila :-)

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Make that "can't wait" instead of "can't way"! ;-)

Annesphamily said...

I love your Easter treasures! You are one cool chick!

Debbie said...

I'm totally dazzled by this post! I'm glad that you got the shout out at Pink Saturday. My computer is wonky and doesn't let me surf easily. I would have hated to miss this.

I think I would REALLY like to try to make those eggs.