Welcome!

I am glad you chose to visit! My blog is a compilation of the many hats I find myself wearing. On any given day I may be an encourager, an instructor, or just a lady who is venting. You, dear reader, will probably identify with my triumphs and my tribulations! These snapshots fit into my Life Scrapbook I have named A. McInnis Artworks. I hope you will find something worth your while.


Sunday, August 15, 2010

Sunday's Post














Please, keep all those who have lost loved ones this week in your constant prayers.


Verses to share:

"Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you; not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled neither let it be afraid." John 14:27

"Wait on the Lord; be of good courage, and He shall strengthen thine heart. Wait, I say, on the Lord." Psalm 27:14

4 comments:

Jennifer Rodgers said...

Thanks Angela!

Angela McInnis said...

And you are one of the ones that needs this right now. Hope things will begin to settle down for you. Your memories of your grandmother are so precious.

Margaret Scarberry said...

Thank you, Angela. This is the first day I had time to read your blog.

Angela McInnis said...

You are mighty welcome, Margaret. Hope you get some much needed rest.