Welcome!

I am glad you chose to visit! My blog is a compilation of the many hats I find myself wearing. On any given day I may be an encourager, an instructor, or just a lady who is venting. You, dear reader, will probably identify with my triumphs and my tribulations! These snapshots fit into my Life Scrapbook I have named A. McInnis Artworks. I hope you will find something worth your while.


Sunday, October 24, 2010

Blogs I Love

I would like to encourage you to check out the blogs I love and follow. The list is to the right of my posts and includes both old and new friends' musings. Some of them use a much cuter format than mine and I love, love, love reading all their stuff. Each is different in its own way and boy, are they talented! Check them out when you have a few extra minutes.
Hope you have a restful Sunday. Remember those who are experiencing heartache and trouble in your prayers.

No comments: