1. First, one of my faithful readers commented that after reading the Floppy Flower post she tried the floppy flowers and made a headband for her little baby girl. I asked her to email me pics so I could post her results...below you will see little "SweetCheeks" and her rocking headbands!
How can it get any cuter than this? I'll answer that...it can't!! I bet she has a proud grandmama and aunt! I could pinch those cheeks!
"I can't hold my....eyes...open... another ... minute." Oh, the life of a tiny model! So exhausting! Thanks, MOM, for sending me "SweetCheeks' " pictures! I love it when somebody gets inspired and I get to see the results.
Left to right: *Leather Mary Janes with embroidered hearts; *Ultra-suede hat; pink headband and tiny cloth sandals. I added satin flowers in various sizes to each item.
Can you think of anything sweeter than these Mary Janes? Nice value at Tues. Morning.
I remembered I had bought several crocheted baskets at HobLob for 68 cents each...unbelievable! So I added three sizes of the floppies to it.
Who could resist this cloth hat (little strap is tucked under for pic)...it was just begging for a floppy...99 cents....Tues. Morning. One more? Little cloth newborn sandals...with white satin floppies! This would be a cute happy! See more Floppy Flowers ideas here.
2. Now this was a Surprise...and I lovvvvve surprises!
I got a BIG surprise, when I opened my email and found that Cindy at Dwellings had honored me with The Versatile Blogger Award! Thank you very much, . You were so kind to think of me. Now everybody go to her blog and VISIT! You will be glad you did!
The Rules For Receiving this award are:
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award.
2. Answer 10 questions.
3. Pass along to 7 blogs you've recently discovered & enjoy.
4. Leave your recipients a note, telling them about the award.
And the 10 questions are:
1. Why did you create this blog? My mind and heart are full. I love to write, create, share & help others.
3. Favorite make-up brand? Beauti Control. (Odd name for a make up.)
5. Indispensable makeup product? Mascara. Isn't that everyone's?
10. Would you rather forget to put mascara on one eye or forget blush on one side of your face? Oh, mercy...blush, for sure.
Now the 7 blogs I've recently discovered...drumroll please...oh, my there are sooo many!