Welcome!

I am glad you chose to visit! My blog is a compilation of the many hats I find myself wearing. On any given day I may be an encourager, an instructor, or just a lady who is venting. You, dear reader, will probably identify with my triumphs and my tribulations! These snapshots fit into my Life Scrapbook I have named A. McInnis Artworks. I hope you will find something worth your while.


Saturday, July 16, 2011

BEST BLOG BIRTHDAY A GIRL COULD ASK FOR


Oh, my gosh!! I just walked in from my niece, Amy's wedding. I've been going since 5:30 this morning and WAS exhausted UNTIL I read your comments on my blog!

I just got plain teary eyed...what kind, sweet thoughts from the greatest ladies I know.

Thank you so much for putting the cherry on top today...


BTW: my actual Blog 1 yr. birthday is tomorrow...I thought it was yesterday...I GOT 201 FOLLOWERS AFTER ALL!!

WHAT MORE COULD I ASK FOR?

YOU HAVE TRULY MADE MY DAY!!!

THANK YOU!

I am a happy camper,

1 comment:

Lee said...

You deserve much happiness!
So glad you made your goal-I am happy with my fifteen...LOL.
Thanks for sharing the smiles!