Welcome!

I am glad you chose to visit! My blog is a compilation of the many hats I find myself wearing. On any given day I may be an encourager, an instructor, or just a lady who is venting. You, dear reader, will probably identify with my triumphs and my tribulations! These snapshots fit into my Life Scrapbook I have named A. McInnis Artworks. I hope you will find something worth your while.


Thursday, September 13, 2012

Mod Podge a Pumpkin Candle Holder

When you are in need of a gift and have just a little time to spare,
here's one that's fun and reasonably priced.
I found the glass bowl/candle holder, matches and candle at $ Tree...
I  Mod Podged orange tissue paper strips lengthwise over the glass.
Then I Mod Podged green twine around the top and added two burlap leaves..
MP is still wet in the picture...I also dabbed it around the leaves to prevent more fraying.
It lights up nicely.
(Light bulb: a baby food jar would be cute done this way! Maybe use a battery tea light!)
I used some scrapbook paper to cover the candle and matchbox!
Added some candy pumpkins and wrapped appropriately...
cute little happy!
 (Of course, a more expensive candle would be..well....more expensive!)
Now, I know you know somebody who needs a little pick me up!

No excuses,

No comments: