Welcome!

I am glad you chose to visit! My blog is a compilation of the many hats I find myself wearing. On any given day I may be an encourager, an instructor, or just a lady who is venting. You, dear reader, will probably identify with my triumphs and my tribulations! These snapshots fit into my Life Scrapbook I have named A. McInnis Artworks. I hope you will find something worth your while.


Monday, January 24, 2011

I Have The Answer to Blurry Blog Headers!!

Oh, WOW! I finally got my blog header in focus... I happened upon a number of people experiencing the same agony I was having...so here is the link that did the trick after about 14 hours of trying different things! Whoever "SouthernSpeakers" is....THANK YOU!!

http://www.southernspeakers.net/2011/01/blogger-header-image-sizeblur-fix.html

I also had to use a new host site...Imageshack. It worked just like a charm the first time I followed their tutorial!! I've been so busy trying to figure this out and attending grandson's basketball games that I haven't posted in several days, but I'll have one up and going tomorrow!

Hope you tried that Ravioli recipe from my last post...it is so easy and so delicious. I used the frozen cheese and spinach ravioli from Wal Mart...it was pricey but great. It has a sauce that comes with it and I just stirred it into the additional spaghetti sauce. I cooked the ravioli pasta first and then added spaghetti sauce to my dish, covered it with ravioli, more sauce and more ravioli...topped with the three blend cheese and baked at 375 for about 20 minutes until the cheese was bubbly. Deeeelicious...try it...you'll like it!

See you tomorrow!

2 comments:

Tra La La Boom De Ay said...

Looks beautiful now!

The Petersons said...

Question...how did you change the font to the title of the post?? I was playing around and figured out how to change the font of some things, but never saw an option for Post Title...??

Yours looks great!! :)

Lindley