Welcome!

I am glad you chose to visit! My blog is a compilation of the many hats I find myself wearing. On any given day I may be an encourager, an instructor, or just a lady who is venting. You, dear reader, will probably identify with my triumphs and my tribulations! These snapshots fit into my Life Scrapbook I have named A. McInnis Artworks. I hope you will find something worth your while.


Thursday, October 27, 2011

New Blog Is Introduced

I decided to separate my A McInnis Artworks blog from my Dwellings Re-fined blog. The new blog will strictly deal with items that are being featured at the shop, "Dwellings". Please, go here to check out the new blog! If you are in the Florence, MS area, please, stop by and visit!


1 comment:

LaGatha Abbott said...

Angela, I love your shop. Everything is so pretty. I will definitely try to stop the next time I'm on my way to Hattiesburg. I think it might help if you included a picture of the storefront from the highway. I always check that area to see what's new. I am familiar with the igloo and the flea market, but can't place "your place".
LaGatha Cutts Abbott
(JRHS and former neighbor of Anna)