Welcome!

I am glad you chose to visit! My blog is a compilation of the many hats I find myself wearing. On any given day I may be an encourager, an instructor, or just a lady who is venting. You, dear reader, will probably identify with my triumphs and my tribulations! These snapshots fit into my Life Scrapbook I have named A. McInnis Artworks. I hope you will find something worth your while.


Monday, October 17, 2011

Directions to Dwellings...




Someone requested directions to "Dwellings"...here goes:

Travel south on highway 49 south to Florence. There is a stoplight at the intersection of highway 49 and highway 469. (On each corner there is a gas station. If coming from Jackson, keep going straight. If coming from hwy 469 (Monterey area) turn left at the light onto hwy 49. If coming from downtown Florence, turn right.)

On the left you will see an igloo structure (Jerry's Catfish). Continue a short distance south on hwy 49. Donna's Produce #6 will be on your right. Begin looking for the blinking sign just up from Donna's. It will be on your right. My building is brick and has a tin front porch and is on the right side of the road. It is just before Magnolia and Hwy 49 flea market buildings.


Disclaimer:
I generally can't find my way out of a wet paper bag...so use these directions with caution. I tried to write them for the directionally challenged.

Hours:
At the present time, we are open 7 days a week. (We may re-visit that after the holidays.) Monday through Saturday 9:30-5:00; Sunday 12:30-5:00.
If you get lost, call me...I will come lead you there!



May your drive down hwy. 49 south be uneventful,

No comments: