Welcome!

I am glad you chose to visit! My blog is a compilation of the many hats I find myself wearing. On any given day I may be an encourager, an instructor, or just a lady who is venting. You, dear reader, will probably identify with my triumphs and my tribulations! These snapshots fit into my Life Scrapbook I have named A. McInnis Artworks. I hope you will find something worth your while.


Thursday, February 21, 2013

Spring in February? Yes, Mam!

It may be February, but it sure seems like spring to me!

Johnny Jump Ups are smiling upward...

Baby animals are experiencing their first days...

My husband's grandmother's Snow Bells have pushed their way into the light.

 Yes, mam...it sure seems like SPRING has sprung in the South.
(Sorry, my northern sisters! But your spring can't be far behind.)

Only a few weeks ago, we experienced snow!

and snow angels...

Now it's time for azaleas, proms, baseball, track....

 
and BABY BIRDS!!!

Spring is a time of renewal and receiving the gift of hope 
after the long winter's dreary weeks.
I hope you take a minute to glance around,
enjoy the soft green moss,
the longer warmer days
and welcome Spring!





1 comment:

PAINTORDIG.blogspot.com said...

I know I am ready for spring! Seems like we might have more winter before the week is over tho.