Welcome!

I am glad you chose to visit! My blog is a compilation of the many hats I find myself wearing. On any given day I may be an encourager, an instructor, or just a lady who is venting. You, dear reader, will probably identify with my triumphs and my tribulations! These snapshots fit into my Life Scrapbook I have named A. McInnis Artworks. I hope you will find something worth your while.


Monday, September 26, 2011

Bloom Where You Are Planted


"To succeed-do the best you can,
where you are,
with what you have."

"Always do your best. What you plant now,
you will harvest later".
Og Mandino

"It's not true that nice guys finish last.
Nice guys are winners before the game even starts."

"A child educated only at school is an uneducated child."
George Santayana

"A genuine sense of humor is the pole that adds balance to our steps
as we walk the tightrope of life."

"Failure is only the opportunity to begin again more intelligently."
Henry Ford

"Be kind; everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle."
John Watson

"Every job is a portrait of the person who did it."

"We learn as much from sorrow as from joy,
as much from illness as from health,
from handicap as from advantage-
and indeed perhaps more."
Pearl S. Buck

Laughter is the shock absorber that eases the blows of life,

1 comment:

Rebecca russell said...

Score!! Have journal topics for the next three weeks!!