Welcome!

I am glad you chose to visit! My blog is a compilation of the many hats I find myself wearing. On any given day I may be an encourager, an instructor, or just a lady who is venting. You, dear reader, will probably identify with my triumphs and my tribulations! These snapshots fit into my Life Scrapbook I have named A. McInnis Artworks. I hope you will find something worth your while.


Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Lost Christmas Wreath



Ok, everyone! I need your help. Today a lovely lady came into the shop looking for a lost ceramic wreath. She was given this treasure by a friend who is now deceased. It would mean lots to her if she could locate another one...above is the picture of the "lost wreath". Please, email me with any information you might have regarding this...I know my friends in blogland will come through if anyone will!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So hope that someone can assist with her search, Angela.
Merry Christmas ~
TTFN~
Hugs,
Marydon

PS GIVEAWAY ends 12/9