Welcome!

I am glad you chose to visit! My blog is a compilation of the many hats I find myself wearing. On any given day I may be an encourager, an instructor, or just a lady who is venting. You, dear reader, will probably identify with my triumphs and my tribulations! These snapshots fit into my Life Scrapbook I have named A. McInnis Artworks. I hope you will find something worth your while.


Sunday, October 28, 2012

Touching Base

My poor neglected blog! So much going on that I can't get it all done! I have been getting ready for the holiday season at Dwellings,( the little shop my son, daughter in law and I own.) Still recovering from knee surgeries and I have been very limited in what I can do, but I am trying to think positively and charge onward!

I really wanted to touch base with you and say hello and let you in on a new website that you may or may not have used...www.houzz.com. It's a collection of thousands of designs, by room, for you to just sit and drool over! You know how much I LOVE Pinterest and I'll always enjoy it, but this is a new avenue to peruse.

Also, I'm not sure if I've mentioned this, but for my friends who might lose power in the next few days, I'd like to remind you to "solar up" your solar lights from outdoors and bring them inside during the night if you need additional power. The next morning, put them back outside (if it's not raining) and power them again.
Great tip that I gleaned from somewhere...so many tips, so little mind left.

Election day is less than 200 hours away, please, do NOT forget to vote!


No comments: