Welcome!

I am glad you chose to visit! My blog is a compilation of the many hats I find myself wearing. On any given day I may be an encourager, an instructor, or just a lady who is venting. You, dear reader, will probably identify with my triumphs and my tribulations! These snapshots fit into my Life Scrapbook I have named A. McInnis Artworks. I hope you will find something worth your while.


Wednesday, September 12, 2012

I Want THIS!! Porch Bed

With the cooler temperatures "hanging around" for a few days,
I thought it would be fun to help you perk up your porch!
I have a dear friend whose husband has turned a hobby into a business.
He makes porch swings...but not just ANY porch swing!
This beautiful swing is actually a "swing bed"!
It accommodates a twin size mattress and has been widely featured
in the southeast!
Now, here's a Christmas present for the family!
His charge includes the hardware for hanging,
and if you aren't too far away, he even delivers!
Stain and paint colors are at your direction!
You add your mattress and pillows. Imagine taking a nap on this!
If you are interested, email me and I will get you in touch with him!


5 comments:

Penny said...

Love, love, love this! Please send me his information. Hope you are doing well. Penny

Penny said...

Love,love,love this! Please send me his information! Thanks, Penny

Shanda said...

Could you please send me info on how I can purchase this? shandasleater at yahoo dot com THANK YOU!!!!

Shanda said...

Could you please send me info on how I can purchase this? shandasleater at yahoo dot com THANK YOU!!!!

Lillian Ansley said...

I would love to commission a bench for my porch. Would you share contact info?